Monday 27 October 2014

WHEN

The thing about me is that

I don't know when
To put myself first

I don't know why
I always end up
Feeling guilty
Whenever I put myself first

When is it completely alright
For me
To take
A breather

When is it completely acceptable
For me
To sit down
And rest

When is it completely reasonable
For me
To make time
For myself and my family

 Why should it even
Be a question

I have no clue why
I make my family wait

Is it because
I know they will never leave?

I have no idea why
I don't work towards making my family happy

 Are they not
The most important ones?

Why do I always have to
End up feeling
Sorry

Whenever I
Put myself
First

And for the rare times that I do
I always get treated
Like it's
The wrong thing to do

Tell me
Tell me now
When
Is it completely acceptable

To you?

No comments:

Post a Comment