Wednesday 8 October 2014

WEEK 6; JAYBEE WITH 4/5 OF TS8S + MORE FOOD. ^^ :)

Hey yo!
This week, 4/5 of The Saids headed out to Jaybee for a little shopping!
It was just a day trip, so it went by quite quickly. :(
Especially since we haven't been there for awhile.

Attempted a morning selfie.
But it just will not work out for me, man. :/
Especially with the monster of a brother around. :/ =.=
Hee ^^
We took the bus to cross the border, as always for mini Jaybee trips.
Bro & I almost got separated from Mum & Dad as we were going up the bus. :'D
Got my first stamp on my new passport and then we went straight to get our stomachs filled. ^^
 The desserts/drinks stall.
If I ever worked here, so much money would've dropped into these thingies. :')
Yay food!
Got our usual favorite Mee Rebus Special from the Mee Rebus stall.
And Iced Milk Tea for me!
I love the chilli from this stall, they always pack a punch!
And the IMT was super good that day too!
Yum yum yum.
Went to walk around after the meal and saw this!
 Didn't know Mas had a food line. O.O
Hahaha okay lame.
Walked around even more and then soon it was time for lunch! ^^
(Told you time went by pretty quick.)
Snapped some more pictures while waiting for the nomz.
 Bro totally feelin' it. :>
 He really has my face though, don't he. :/
 WEIRD
 Bandungs + Hot Drinks + Satay.
The Satay over here really is THE BEST I've ever had.
Juicy + tasty + tender + everything you look for in a Satay.
Love, love, love Satay.
Thank you to the person who created this dish!! *v*
 Do you also like my attempt at photography and editing? :>
I love these next four pictures
watch how Dad just imitates my poses.
Hahaha :')
Some of the things I purchased.
  • Sambal Ikan Bilis Buns.
  • Mini foldable ceramic knife with a green handle.
  • Face Make Up Sponge Thing
  • Maybelline BB Cream
  • Colourful Alphabet Magnets
  • Nivea Roll On Deodorant
  • Insoles
  • Round Cookie/Dough Cutters
Quite a random bunch of things too. :')
Also bought home a load of food.
How could we not. ^^
Probably also had a lot of inside jokes and whatnot, which I've already forgotten by now. :/ :(
Was a good day, nonetheless! ^^

Met up with Hsin Yan with the company of Kelvin for dinner and to settle some camp things later that week too. :)
 @ Pizza Hut.
Tried the new Cheesy 7 Pizza on Hawaiian and it was pretty good!
Can't go wrong with pizzas, but the only thing I don't like are those cheese-stuffed crusts.
Don't get me wrong; I love cheese.
 But I just cannot down stuffed crusts. :/
Funny how Hsin Yan was telling me that she tasted the other Cheesy 7 pizza before and it was far too cheesy (heh).
So we ordered the Hawaiian version and she immediately went "Omg, it's so much better with meat."
:'D
Yu Shao got quite inspired by new hairdo, as you can tell. ~.~
Hsin Yan & myself got the idea of getting green bandanas to wear for camp,
and then this guy decided to get one too.
Took quite a while to decide on the shade of green; the dark one was too dark, there was one lime-y colour but they only had one left, so we settled on the lightest lime green. ^^
Kelvin dropped by Starbucks and helped us get some drinks.
They spelled his name a little wrong though. :/ :'D
He left first and then it was just me and this babe cutting songs and settling a couple other things in preparation for camp. :>
Also spent an insane amount of time laughing so hard at almost everything. :')
One of the good, good nights filled with laughter. ^^

FOOD TIME!.

Red Velvet Cake in a jar Mum bought from her friend who made and sold it for the President's Challenge. ^^
Teh Tarik Popsicles!
Because I love Milk Tea. ~.~
Nathasha tweeted me this and I found it pretty lol and cute. :'D
Because she knows of my mad love for watermelon and corn hehehe.

Some thoughts before I close this post..
Sometimes I wonder if I spend too much time and effort trying to make other people happy.
Because we all know that it's impossible to make everyone happy.
So why does the little things that bother people bother me?
Why do I bother and why do I try?
The more I asked myself this question..
The more I realised
That the type of person that I am,
If I knew that someone is upset about something,
Or how something can make someone happier,
And I had any/some kind of upper hand at making a choice
To make that person happy,
I would (try to) do it.
(I WOULD~)
((Yayerz if you get the song reference ;>))
I guess sometimes you just have no idea how big of a difference you can make to someone.
And knowing the person that I am;
I run on and live for the people around me and how they feel.
If I know that they are happy and settled, I would be too.
I need to know that they are doing okay for me to go further and do things at my peak.
I don't know, pretty much just do not ever forget about how important you are.
But sometimes, just put yourself down, look around and realise how much you can do for other people, which in return may bring you good for yourself too.
But then again,
Do what makes you happy. ^^
 Okay I'm done. :>

Weeeeeeee~

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment