Monday 6 October 2014

WEEK 5; FEET THINGS + JUMPSHOT FAILS. ^^ :)

HEY YO!

How ya been? :)
Sorry for skipping a week, quite a bit of things have been going on. :/
One good thing about it, though, is that I can fully let you know what was going on in Week 5!
Yay!
Alright, basically, Hi! Club's Instructors' Camp Dry Run happened this week,
and I couldn't really blog about it since no leaks were allowed in order to give the campers the full surprise on the activities etc :P
But since it has already happened by the time I post this,
HERE GOES EVERYTHANG!. :>

On the Nex day in my previous post,
Mum bought me new flats from Isetan!
This may come off pretty random, but I love their paper bag.
It legit looks gift-material, with rope handles etc.
I love it *v*
've been loving Mum's yellow foldable flats and wanted a pair too.
But I found these (which costs much less too haha).
I really dislike wearing sandals/slippers/things that expose my toes or don't grip my feet so flats are the next best thing to sneakers, I guess. :>
These are from Butterfly Twists.
Had quite a few other designs but (of course) I picked these ones.
If you know me long enough, you'll realise that I love stripes (and polka dots hehe).
I don't really like blue, but I just wanted a darker colour that would suit a lot of outfits, that isn't black..
If that makes any sense.
Hahaha am I the only one who finds it so adorable folded up and squeezed into a box like that?! :'D
They also gave a little baggie so you can put them in and bring it around.
Look, it even matches my cardigan. ^^
Hee ^^
I really like them, thank you Mum!! :>

Met the fellow GLs one evening for song signing and cupcakes ^^
In a little too much patterns, maybe? O.o
People be thinking "She must've really liked patterns." :'D
YAAAAAAAAY
The top middle one is mine *v*
Salted Caramel of course.
Man, I could eat cupcakes all day.

Camp Dry Run happened later that week and I was pretty much stuck with these two the whole time (mostly Hsin Yan).
 We were to head to Science Center while taking the Silent Pledge..
And I was doing a terrible job because words kept slipping out of my mouth. :x
I was doing really well until  we saw a dinosaur as we walked in,
and the first thing I said was "OMG should I snapchat this?!" :'D
I'm sorry, my excitement just got over me T.T >.<
 Saw this robot too!
Got reminded of the little booster pills Mum & Dad used to make me eat when I was younger. ^^
 One of the tasks was to find the biggest red crayon and take a funny picture with it.
I tried. :')
The best task, though, was to find the trampoline and play charades with it!
I laughed so much during this game it was pretty insane :')
Tried to take a jumpshot which turned so hysterical :'D
 FAIL #1
 FAIL #2
 FAIL #3
 FAIL #4
 ALMOST THERE
PASS!!! :'D
Look at those two at the side, totally judging us. :')
They also came across Jeremy's doppelganger. :'D
Saw a pretty nice evening sun just as we reached the school compound. :)
Also bumped into Nathasha and her new boyfriend.
Which she didn't tell us about. :/ :(
How sweet are they, though?! *v*
Hehehahaha!
Ended that night and Dad picked me up on his bike (as usual, yay Dad!!!).

FOOD TIME!.


Had two McDonald meals this week, which isn't all that good. :/
I really like the Spicy McWrap though.
Those who hang around me enough would know. :'D
 
Whipped up a toast, egg and beans breakfast because I like to feel English every once in a while. :P
Fried Potatoes + some herbs and spices + Chilli sauce.
Gotta have chilli.
Found a new favorite way of cooking potatoes!
And it is to boil them before frying. :>
That way, you don't have to fry them forever, and you'll get a crispy outside and fluffy soft inside!
I used olive oil to fry them in anyway, so they weren't that bad for me, I guess. :>
But then again, I also made things like these..
This, my friends, are Cinnamon Bread Rolls.
Quite literally what the name suggests;
flattened out white bread, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, rolled up, dunked in egg and fried.
I love cinnamon so it was pretty tasty! ^^
Lastly, something I've been really loving to eat.
Yogurt + fruits!
Just made it look a little fancier by putting them in layers and in a clear glass.
I'm not a fan of Greek/Plain Yogurt (I cannot really stand the sourness of it) so that is a flavored yogurt. ^^
Also added crumbled up plain crackers with my strawberries.
Tasty! :>

Mmhmm!
There's only two weeks of holidays left for me which is so, so sad. :(
But am working on the next few posts, which may or may not be a little more interesting. :'D
Till then!

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment