Tuesday 14 October 2014

WEEK 7; SENTOSA + I SMELL LIKE ONE DIRECTION!. ^^ :)

WHAZZZZZUP!
We have reached Week 7~!
Which means there's only one week left till the new semester begins. :(
I am (emotionally, physically, mentally, everything-ally) so unprepared for it. :'(
So I'm trying to do something every single day till school comes back. :"(
Anyway, a handful of things went on this week!
  Let's start with this new thing Mum bought for me. ^^
've been looking for a new scent since the current one is finishing and I found this!
Was actually so close to getting a scent by Gucci but I saw this one and asked if I could take a whiff.
I did and decided to get this one instead. O.O
I KNOW RIGHT.
Not even a hardcore Directioner but got pretty darn excited after getting it.
Look, it was even packaged with a 1D sticker! ^^
Got even more excited after seeing this. :'D
I have their autographs!!!
Well, it's photocopied, but YOU HAVE!?
Exactly ~.~
Their signatures are pretty nice too ^^
Just laying there waiting to be opened and found.
The bottle!
THANK YOU MUM!!!!!!
A little funny how it's so pink and smells so sweet and feminine. :/
Not sure if it's just me, but it doesn't last as long as I was hoping for.
That's always the problem with perfumes;
They don't usually last.
But I like the scent. ^^
My friends after knowing I bought this;
"Omg am I going to smell One Direction tomorrow"
*walks over to their table*
OMG is this what One Direction smells like!?
*meets Jiawei*
L: HI!
Jw: *takes a deep breath* WAH smells like One Direction!
:'D
Durian Pancake!
A bunch of food stuff from grocery shopping.
Really wanted to try Oatmeal so I bought berries, almond, milk and maple syrup to go with it.
Tried it and I just couldn't get used to the taste and texture.
If I used water, it wouldn't taste of anything.
If I used milk, it tastes of milky nothingness.
With the berries, it's sour.
With the maple syrup, it's sweet at first and then back to the (milky) nothingness.
And the texture is so displeasing; it reminds me of puke. :(
Heard from a friend you need to get yourself used to it for you to eat it.
So maybe I'll try it again.
I, however, think that it's a hit or a miss thing; you either like it or hate it.
So oh well.
Will probably use it for baking goods instead so that it's not a waste of money.
Which brings us to the Reese's Peanut Butter Chips; a new find!
Looking forward to use that one. :>

Made my way back to school midweek for a meeting. ^^
It wasn't a cold day but I caught a slight fever the night before and my jacket gives me a lot of comfort so I put it on. ^^
Waffles & Hot Tea.
I've been eating waffles from Munch alot these days.
Lunch was Porridge (I love porridge!!!) and Hot Tea (again).
Got a little something from Ashley & E-Tien!
A personalised notebook from Muji.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^^ :)
Went home to see that the slope is undergoing some changes.. :/
It hasn't been changed for as long as I remember and now it's going to look different. :(
Bye bye old nostalgic slope, hopefully the new one will not be slippery and I wont fall/roll down again! ^^

Later that week, this is what it looked like. :/ :'D
The squares are alternated now!
Wonder how they'll make it look. ~.~
Got cookies from Bennett (I actually thought that it was his shop) which was really good!
THAT GUY LOOKS LIKE SOME CHARACTER OFF ROALD DAHL.
O.O
Mmm, love a good fudgy cookie.
LOOK AT THAT WHITE CHOCOLATE. *v*
Headed off to dinner at Swensens with the chumps that evening. ^^
If there's any one thing I really dislike, it would be choosing a place to eat.
Especially with me being the only one with diet restrictions.
Food places are either too pricey or plain ol' fast food.
Anyway, after a few ordeals which we had to go through, we finally sat down at Swensens.
Got a Baked Spaghetti Bolognese and Salted Gula Melaka Milkshake.
Really had feels for a milkshake, but kinda wish I had opted for a different flavor ice cream. :/
It tasted like Chendol, which I don't really fancy.
Walked around, laughed at things, compared and reviewed dessert pies, looked for Sara Lee, and then headed home.
It was a nice evening. ^^

Post-Unleash Bonding Day @ Sentosa!
Wanted to take a picture with fellow Lego man...
Then a wild Ashley appears. :'D
Hehe so cute.
Reached VivoCity and filled our stomachs.
Couldn't really decide what to eat..
But apparently, (according to E-Tien), I kept mentioning Carrot Cake so that's what I ended up buying. :>
With IMT (duh).
(To my non-asian readers;
No, it's not a sweet cake.
I know.
We have the same problem too.)
Bought a KOI to drink at Sentosa and I was number 166!
"MY BUS NUMBER!!" :D
Walked all the way there and there was free entry that day!
No idea why O.O
BUT YAY FREE ENTRY!
The sole purpose of this picture was the Free Wifi sign on the top right. :')
No one said anything about it except the Said Sister hahaha (iygwim). :'D
The expression is candid though, Natha clicked the snap button for me and this wasn't the face I was going to make. :')
We kept burying people with sand and for a reason I don't quite comprehend, it attracted quite a number of tourists and they kept taking pictures/videos of us doing so. :/ :'D
I also photobombed quite a few of their pictures. ~.~
Natha & I jokingly suggested wearing face masks at the beach and these three lads actually did it. :'D
Saw these really pretty and cute pumpkins at Giant for Halloween!
IT'S SO CUTE!!
Some of them are bigger than my head, but look at those little ones too!!
So cute!! ^^
(Here is where I said alot of "OMG SO CUTE" :'D)
Natha grabbed a non-chilled Pepsi, and then found a chilled Coke by the cashier..
So she "casually" switched it.
Natha: *tries to walk stealthily and change the drinks*
Lin: HEY NATHA, what are you doing?! :>
Natha: SHHHHHHH.
HAHAHAHA :'D
Then we realised that we weren't the only ones.
Look, a bag of potatoes with the Toblerones.
A box of grapes with the candies.
One lone, random apple on top of the fridge, beside a hamper.
How about getting a healthier choice;
A box of cereal instead of chocolates?
HAHAHAHA it was really, really funny. :'D
Here's some pictures from Natha's phone! ^^
The sun was too bright or something.
After a game of Captain's Ball.
Which I felt really redundant in at first, but towards the end it was kinda funny. :')
Headed home with Natha, who went barefoot all the way.
(Because her sandals hurt her feet.)
SO BAWSE.

Upon meeting:
L: I haven't seen you for a while!
N: How long has it been?
L: A week?!
N: Oh, it felt quite fast for me.
-
After eight hours of being weird and annoying the heck out of each other:
L: I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU FOR SO LONG AND THEN THIS.
N: YOU SEE WHY IT FELT SO FAST FOR ME?!
:'D
 I don't know man, she deserves some kind of award (like an ice cold Milo) for putting up with all my nonsense all the time.
Don't know how she does it.
But that's probably why she's just as awesome.
(As me)
HEHEHEHE!

New food finds this week!
PRETZELS!
Haven't tried them yet, but ooooh Pretzels. *v*
And this big guy.
If you know me, you would know that I love Lotus's Caramelised Biscuits.
And I think that this is what the Speculoos Cookie Butter tastes so I was REALLY excited to try it.
(Correct me if I'm wrong.)
It tastes EXACTLY like the biscuits which is honestly kinda weird, but mmm so tasty. *v*
However, I find it really odd and don't like eating it with as a spread on bread or on plain biscuits..
So I'll probably try using it in baking; perhaps cookies or cupcakes.
Will let you know how that turns out when it happens!
CAN'T WAIT!

Since I started this post with One Direction,
I shall end with two of their songs which I've been listening to. ^^



See you next post!

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment