Saturday 16 April 2016

Three Random Not-So-Random Relevant Topics.

Hello
Here I am in bed, having two ideas for two different posts, while it is raining outside, and then suddenly comes this wave of exhaustion and sleepiness washing over me.
Also, perhaps I should embrace my hair's waves more often.
I kinda like it.
OKAY. I will blog today.
Two random not-so-random relevant topics in my life.
Let's go.

RANDOM NOT-SO-RANDOM RELEVANT TOPIC #1.
DRIVING.
Started February 2016 - BBDC.
Currently waiting to take FTT and to have my first Practical Lesson in May.
Firstly, let's do a happy dance because I finally cleared FTE.
Yes yes I know it's not even the real test BUT HELLO YOU CANT EVEN TAKE THE REAL TEST IF YOU CANNOT CLEAR FTE OKAY.
And I really really thought I'd take forever to clear FTE because after countless practice sessions I just could not grasp some of the questions/concepts.
Once I took two back to back practice sessions and my brain died so I tried not to.
But time caught up and I really wanted to clear this before beginning Practical lessons so I asked my father and friends to better my understanding (mostly for Manual Car questions).
So on the 15th I took two back-to-back practice sessions with mindset that I need to pass at least 4 or 5 out of 11 books and then on the 16th I booked one more practice and the evaluation as well.
(I took an evaluation the week before and failed.)
And FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!
I did feel quite confident whilst revising the practice booklets but throughout the evaluation my hands were so cold and I was so nervous because I doubted my brain.
Wanted to review some answers after answering everything but I didn't know how to use the Question Index so I just clicked End Test and the results showed that I scored 100%!!!
OH MY GOSH LOL WUT.
I actually calculated the possible number of questions I got wrong and told myself like, "OK I can only afford to get one more question wrong".
BUT YAY HARD WORK PAYS OFF.
Okay you'll get another celebratory post once I pass FTT/start Practical.
Sidenote though; I have no more travel concession so it hurts thinking about the additional amount of money spent just on travelling to and back to BBDC.
SIGH.

RANDOM NOT-SO-RANDOM RELEVANT TOPIC #2.
CURRENT FAVORITES.
Okay, think like...your Youtuber's Monthly Favorites.
Except that I'm not a Youtuber.
And it's not really the end of the month or anything.
Just my current favorite things. :>

L.A. Girl HD Pro BB Cream (~S$15.90)
 L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal (S$9.90)
These two are my go-to products for my face because
1) They feel lightweight, yet the concealer's coverage is legit as heck
2) They blend so darn easily - I use my Real Techniques Sponge to blend them out and it takes the shortest amount of time
3) The BB Cream comes in a pretty hefty quantity IMO. But I must include that I don't usually use alot of it, my main point of a BB Cream/Foundation (or make up in general) is just to give my face color and life because my face in it's bare state looks really lifeless and exhausted. I think it's also great and reasonable for everyday use. You know, save the pricier foundations for more special occasions.
HOWEVER, I do wish for a bigger quantity for the concealer..? Like, I don't know, it seems like those who really like to use concealers will get through it very quickly. *shrugs*
4) Affordable!!! I mean, come on. Come on. I've seen (and maybe even purchased) BB Creams/Concealers for like $15-$20 and they don't hold up as long as these ones.

Yes, I have been sucked into the vortex of make up and cosmetics.
They're fun (and expensive /cries/). ^^

Caps.
Been enjoying caps lately.
Not sure if to block off the rays of the sun, but I feel slightly more at ease having my eyes/face shielded from the sight of others' at times.

RANDOM NOT-SO-RANDOM RELEVANT TOPIC #3.
LOOKING FOR A FULL-TIME JOB.
This thought pokes at my anxiety every morning when I wake up and every night as I go to bed.
Because another day also means one less day, or one day closer.
I need to start really soon.
But life is currently at its' most peaceful.

Working on Bali Part Two.

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye


No comments:

Post a Comment