Wednesday 13 April 2016

12 April 2016; NP Grad Nite @ USS!. ^^ :)

Hi
 A very worthy night, I suppose, as told by everyone.
I guess only half of FLC made it, but Esther was with her bestfriend and friends.
So there was Rifqa and I.
Enjoy this post as I - try - to complete the Bali and Bandung ones.
We also did the Bean Boozled Challenge here.
But that's for another day. ;)

It was like queuing for a concert lulz.
 It said "CONGRATULATIONS! 1930 - 2330"
 And then there's two.


 Short catch up with Nizam! ^^ :>
Puss In Boots ride blew off my expectations woo!!
 After two rounds of Transformers ride which hardly had any waiting time to be honest.
 Aku tengok muka kau, kau tengok muka aku. :')
 After two rounds of the Mummy ride.
 Joshua! ^^
 MRS TIAN!
Thank you for working hard and for organising this event!!
Will never, ever forget you as one of my first lecturers.
Always smiley and chirpy even though we all know you have a lot in your hands.
Hope you get to keep doing what you love, and I'll try to do so as well. ^^ :)
 He's too tall.
Thank you Ngee Ann.
Seems as though you're slowly letting us go.
Goodbye is always so soon.

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
See you later?

No comments:

Post a Comment