Monday 10 November 2014

311014; Hi! Club Opening Ceremony: Pokemon!. ^^ :)

OLLA!
Time flies and there goes our 2nd (and last) Opening Ceremony for our year. ^^
Guess what's the theme~ :>
POKEMON!
 Picked by the OICs who did a really awesome job. ^^

DECOFARE.
Soraya.
Kai Shiong.
Aqilah.
Aqilah photobombing Syafiqa and I.
Syafiqa.
Zhi Yan.
Never thought I'd be in Decofare, but I've always thought that it's not where you're placed but who you get there with.
And I'm so glad it was you five.
I've already said it;
Thank you for being so willing to help in everything, so self-initiated, always blooming with ideas, breaking out into laughter, working together..
It was only 3 weeks but in that 3 weeks there was so much for me to take with me in memory and in heart.
Chillin' on the stage after the whole thing because we can. :>
Remember;
Dont Ever Change, Otherwise Fully Ready; EVOLVE.
1 Hot!

The OC exactly a year ago was when I first met you.
And I was so nervous and excited and awkward. :')
But look where we (and YOU) are now!
So, so, so happy to have reunited with you lot (one way or another) and see that you are still good friends with each other.

1G & the familiar faces.
I have not seen you lot since forever and I think we've all changed and grown so much from the first time we met hahaha so glad we're still interacting and talking as we always do!
Jia-phin.
Always there with a smile, and always supporting me (us) in everything.
Thank you just so much and it's really lovely to see you smile all the time. ^^

007 WAE.
OH MY GOSH HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU 4.
One of my best memories in the club was with you chumps.
We even played our songs and broke out in the dance (which most of us have already forgotten). :'D
I LOVE 007 WAE! :)

King Cobra.
A wild Duncan reappears that night. :'D

Terracotta.
Warning:
There is no decent picture of us looking/posing at the camera.
I've warned you.
We are not normal. :'D
Jie See!
So, so proud to see you on the stage as an Emcee.
Trust me, I was there and it was definitely nervewrecking.
But all in good fun and experience;
you did a great job. ^^

3/4 of KMLS.
Dina.
Nathasha.
We tried.
Always, always there for me.
So, so thankful for each and every (rare) experience with you both. :')

Mas.
There are no words that will do any justice for the amazingness that Mas is.
No words.

Here's the story.
Jie See comes along with these Pokeballs and sticks one on Soraya's back.
I burst out laughing.
After I broke out into about 7 seconds of laughter,
Soraya looked at me and said,
"I don't think you're one to laugh."
AND THEN I REALISED HAHAHA.
SO EVIL, and they still managed to snap a picture. :'D
The autograph board. 
Syafiqa and I were one of the first ones to sign on it..
And when we came back at the end of the event, we saw how people signed/drew on the Pokeball and we were like "Eh I thought you're not allowed to that. If I knew, I would've done it." :'D
SO CUTE!
Made by Zhi Yan hehehe.

MC 14/15.









Didn't manage to snap a picture with all of you. :(
We're 3/4 through.
Couldn't have done it without you. :)

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment