Sunday 23 November 2014

191114; Hort Park, Ho(r)t Mess!.

Hi
 Made a little trip to Hort Park one Thursday as part of one of our assignment requirements.
Excuse the mess that I am in this post. >< :>
Arrived at Harbourfront later than the girls and we headed for brunch!
 Had feels for Chikkin Rice so I had that..
 Then I had feels for Yong Tau Foo so I had that too. :x
HEHEHE.
We ended up leaving VivoCity at noon (supposed to be at Hort Park by about 11).
Hopped on a bus without being sure that it was the right one HAHAHA.
So Natha asked the bus driver who kindly told us he'll notify us when we've reached the stop. ^^
Dropped off and saw the big sign and silver bridge thingie. ^^
YAY.
Can I just say something here?
I don't know man, sometimes it just bugs me a little that the colour in my hair isn't...even?
Like there's chunks of colours here and there and not all the way through?
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG. T.T
Okay back to the topic.
 "Hey is this a two-way mirror?"
"I think so."
"Look, you can see the blinds inside."
"Okay let's take a picture anyway."
"Okay you can go now."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry babes still luv you all. :')
Wanted to head to the Pitter Patter Potter Garden and we asked the dude at the services center for directions.
From how it looked at the map, it seemed like such a distance away from the entrance..
But once we reached, it was like O.O
 It was actually just a short distance AHAHAHAH.
 Was quite disappointing though. :(
 Playgrounds..
 Child sized water cooler!
 Adult sized water cooler!
 "I'm going to take a picture of this and say that the garden promotes kindness and courtesy which is part of social awareness." :'D
 Leaf prints.
 "Can we go over there? I want to take a picture. ><"
 Oh, my cute little bun. :>
 Along the way, Wenfy just started to pick up some huge leaves..
I was not impressed/entertained until she pointed out that one leaf was equivalent to half my height.
SAY WHAAAAAAAT.
Step only.
(If you know what I mean.)
 Cool little mangrove area!
Something about mangroves always get me a little excited on the inside.
Think it was that Mangrove Tour I had at Langkawi years ago.
 Walked back to the entrance to record the route but it started pouring..
So we kinda just chilled while waiting for the rain to stop.
 So I had my umbrella on!
Matched my outfit too. :>
Here we go again~
 Look at these weird tiny Banana things!
They look kinda yucky.
 Papaya!
More water coolers!
No child sized ones though. :/
 :>
 Tried taking an artistic picture.
Also, Natha tried pouring some water on the leaves to make it more droplet-y..
Failed miserably though. :'D
 Twisted steps!
 Spiral.
I meant spiral.
 Child-friendly tap with a step so they can reach it! :>
 Hahahaha appreciated it. :>
So we practically walked the trail at least 4 times.. :')
Was quite disappointing but still an interesting experiencing nonetheless!
Would love to walk on the Forest Walk, go on the silver bridge thingie and maybe even go to the Henderson Waves next time!

Till then!

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment