Tuesday 19 May 2015

Y3S1: FIRST MONTH!. ^^ :)

Hey!
Everything from Week 1 to 4 of Year 3 Sem 1.
Enjoi~
Laksa from Laksania.
(Was really good. ^^)
BTS Liveshow @ AfterSchool Club. :>
Lin: It looks like the size of a 50cent coin.
Wenfy: Yeah!
Lin: .....I wonder what will happen if you put it in the vending machine.
Wenfy: Dont. You. Dare.
:'D
Didn't realise Milo can tab thingies had MILO on them!
I appreciate little details. ^^
My cough was worsening and Grandma offered a can of these lozenges and asked if I wanted to bring it to school.
I politely refused..
2 hours into school later, I realised that I needed it from my dying throat.
So I got it in school. :')
That morning, the shuttle bus uncle passed this down the row because he heard my coughing.
:')
My gosh.

OH LIN.

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment