Monday 11 May 2015

FangirLIN. ^^ :D

Hello!
I'm here on this impulse post because I need some kind of outlet for my current fangirl mind. :>
So, you guys would probably already know that I've discovered a KPOP group called Bangtan Sonyeondan (BTS) somewhere just before my birthday this year..
And, well, I've been keeping up with them quite abit.
I've actually managed to get to "know" them from when they started off from their school-boys era and then up till now, where - conveniently - they've had a comeback just as I was left wanting more. :>
How nice.
So they released their 3rd Mini Album containing 9 tracks and 've just completed their comeback shows.
And I just wanted to pen down my thoughts hehehe.

M! Countdown
 So their first broadcast was at M! Countdown, where they performed the choreography for the first time.
I was really, really, very excited about watching their dance most of the time (dance is my weakness) BUT I didn't really have any expectations.
The more I watch it, the more I appreciate the whole performance, that's what I feel. ^^
Also, point to note:
They are wearing shorts. O.O
Okay so many people talked about it too but, hey, we can't help it. :P
Don't really get their shorts + sailor uniform outfits though.
Left me thinking whether they'll wear this for the next ones too.

I NEED U

And then I saw that they performed another song.
Lovers (Converse) High.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS.
I was really quite elated that they performed this!!
Saw a fancam of this song during their BTS Begins concert and that already pumped me up for the release of the song.
After reading the translation of the lyrics and all, I found this song quite hilarious yet very cheeky. ;) :P
Oh I quite like their outfit here though!!
Ever since I saw their Lacoste photoshoot pictures, I quite dig their shorts + polo tee combination.
Hee.
The choreography's really cute too.
In my head while watching this:
"Oh, the chorus looks pretty alright! I can learn this!" *gets into (Suga's) verse* "Oh. I'll rethink that."
:')
LOVE IT THOUGH!
Definitely a new feel-good song. ^^

LOVERS HIGH

Music Bank
As did the first performance, they were in shorts too but no more sailor-like tops..
The camera though.
But they did really well, as always!

I NEED U

AND THEY PERFORMED HEUNGTAN SONYEONDAN/FUN BOYS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
I literally JUST listened to the song the night before so imagine my elation when I saw that they performed it.
I love V's parts (hehe but of course) too.
His expressions are so funny, and the song's rather playful too.
And the choreography makes it look like everyone's having fun (which I assume/hope that they are).
I love it I love it I love it.
But their blazer-and-shirt outfits though.
:/
Still love everything bout this song!

HEUNGTAN SONYEONDAN

Music Core

Probably my favorite, favorite, favorite out of all the previous performances so far!!!
1) OUTFITS ON POINT
  • V's DENIM ON DENIM + DR MARTS
  • JUNGKOOK IN RED (he knows that red suits him very well) AND IN A FLANNEL
  • SUGA'S HAIR + DENIM
  • RAPMON'S DENIM + FLANNEL + SUSPENDERS
ARE YOU KIDDING ME *v*

2) The whole recording didn't give me a headache from too much movement
3) ARMY Bombs looking amazing lighted up and flickering and all that stuff
4) The fan chants were AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG do you hear that!!! OMG. :O
5) Obviously the energy BTS gave off during the performance was freaking excellent. :>

WATCH IN 1080p OKAY!! :D

I NEED U

Okay I'll stop here before I go on and on and on as it has been two weeks since their comeback and there's a lot to talk about. :D
Quite a few weird things have been happening too, but I'm sure they'll put through and keep climbing up top.
Will leave you with this performance of Heungtan Sonyeondan.
Everyone is so on point here. :')

HEUNGTAN SONYEONDAN

Not sure if this is going to be another sequel or anything.
But, till then!

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment