Wednesday 20 February 2013

JANUARY IN A BLOGPOST!.

Greetings Linions!.
 
 
I'll start of with the 10th, where I went back to school to receive my GCSE O level results.
Ah, was prolly one of the more nervewrecking times, where I thought that the phase where I was taking the exams felt a little better than getting the results. :D
The brother Iman and his good friend Haikel came with me!.
Hahaha, honestly couldn't ask for better people to have been there with me.
The first thing I did when I sat and saw the paper was to scan through for any Ds or 7s.
My hands were shaking so bad that Iman had to tear open the paper I'm holding below.
:'D
Thanks guyses, parents, teachers, friends who helped me throughout, and who wished me luck/congratualated me. ^^ :)
I will let you know of my posting at the end of the post.
(If you are interested enough ahah.)
 
On the 19th, went over to Esplanade to catch Cikgu Wan's (my dance instructor in MF) performance called Oh! Bangau with Amirah & Adillah. :)
5 cents in my fries~!.
We were lost for a moment, and found our way there just in time!.
*Walking to our seats*
Amirah: Ok, so who sits in the middle?.
Lin: MEEEEE~!.
Amirah: Who?.
Lin: MEEEEEEEEEEEE~!.
Amirah: Who said me?.
Lin: LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN~~~!.
Ahahahah.
The performance was super legit, with all the different dance groups together so as you can already tell, the cast was pretty darn huge.
We had four tickets, and a row of four seats just for us, but Zee couldn't make it so yeah :(
Cikgu Wan's the one on the far left!. Like the first person on the left ahahah!.
Ended pretty late, so we had to make our way back almost immediately after that. :(
Prolly was the last time I saw Adillah, school already started for her so she's been busy. Daaang.
Reached home pretty late, Dad picked me up from the bus stop and had this for supper.
Toasted sliced almonds are my favorite, I eat them like popcorn, so are those mini tangerines.
 
Lunched with Amirah & Fatin.
Dory Baked Rice & Banana Dessert Pizza @ Pastamania.

Went to buy Ezt a new phone, also had Bathura & Paper Thosai (plus some other little stuff I'm not sure what) for lunch, and then went shopping for a little bit.
Saw this at Toa Payoh, I think I'm probably the only person who stopped to snap pictures of it.
BUT ISNT IT SO CUTE, someone (a kid, I assume) made one that looks like Ultraman!.
These would be/look good if they were cookies too!>
Lunched @ Delifrance there as well.
That's Chikkin by the way!.
 
Rockband-ed with Ezt for a couple hours, had a nice time hitting things and clicking things and singing/screaming things. Was real funny every time we failed at a song.
Also, Ezt did an extremely dumb thing which I think I will never ever ever forget.
HAHAHAHAHA :'D
Yaaaaay went shopping with Amrh & Ftn and it was pretty productive and fun!.
Lololol, I ended up spending quite a bit, but it was because of the pretty good deals they had!.
To end it off, when we chilled at Starbucks after walking around, the babe at the cashier was real funny, she pretty much made my day!. Ahahah.
Also hung around with Amrh to talk after Ftn left.
A little sad that Ftn had to leave rather early :/
 
Okay I think that's about it for January.
So, as I've said, here's my school posting results that I received in the morning where my Mum entered my room and woke me up asking "WHERES YOUR PHONE?!" Bahahahah!.
Yup, technically it's my 2nd choice, and I realised that throughout my schooling phase, in everything I choose/list out, the 2nd choice is pretty much always the charm.
Ahah, I was pretty damn certain that I was going to get Pharmaceuticals, but surprise surprise!.
If you know me well enough, you should know that I have been wanting to teach since I was probably a little kid.
I remember being in my kindergarten class and just LOVING the times where I get called out to write something on the board.
I remember sneaking in to the class when everyone was outside and quickly scribbling stuff on the white board and wiping it off because the feeling was awesome. :'D
Yeah yeah, I'm not the smartest kid in school where people would come to me for help every single time.
But for the littlest times that they do ask me for help, and I succeed in making them understand things and explaining it to them, it feels pretty good lol.
I also like knowing facts. :P
(I trust gut feelings too though.)
Plus, I love kids, they so cute!.
Ahahahah and as you have already realised, I found it rather LOL that the number they used to text us is the same number they used to tell me I had a library book to return.
BAHAHAHAHAH.
Oh, I am also awfully thankful and happy that Amrh got to the course she's really interested in in the end.
Because doing what you love is most important. ^^ :)
 
Okeh that's about it.
I hope you guys got the results yall wanted as well!.
I'll talk you yall later.
 
Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment