Tuesday 26 February 2013

210213; HAPPY 18th LIN!.

WHEEEEEEEY~!.
So the 21st of February arrived yet again, and those smart Linions will know that it was my birthday!.
Lol kidding.
But, seriously, it was my birthday.
THIS TIME, I TURN EIGHTEEN!.
For a pretty decent girl, turning eighteen aint much of a big fuss.
The only thing that I am keen about is the fact that I am old enough to learn to drive.
Not that I want to own a car (at least not in Singapore, I dont think).
How old must you be to learn how to drive a plane?.
Not that I want to own a plane. :P
First mini celebration surprise thingy was by Ezt.
She practically forced me to follow her to her workplace for some stuff.
And then asked me to a pick a cake. LULZ.
It was kinda a surprise cuz I was feeling a little lazy that day, and then BAM!.
Cake. And presents.
Strawberry Shortcake and Patbingsu.
@ Paris Baguette.
SO YUMZ. Red Bean overload.
My card :'DDDDDDDDDD
"Ideas for what....?"
BAHAHAHAH.
And Chillbots!.
So cute, havent really made anything in it yet, except for a trial Kueh Lapis.
Hmm, thinking of jelly/chocolate to be shaped like robots.
Suggestions?.
We then walked around Ion.
Went to the gallery thingy and looked at the artsy stuff.
These ones were cool, there were like nerves, veins and all that stuff.
This one was red blood cells!.
So cute.
Thank you Ezt, for one of the few times I get things from you for free MUWAHAHA :P
Nahhs, but seriously tho, thank you, bring Patbingsu(s) home some day.
Just kidding. :P

The cousins came over for another celebration, which was kinda a February babies celebration thingy.
Made egg filled Epok Epok for The Dzuls because Dzulkurry was craving for it!.
So much so that he kept eating them, and then went "Wah. Tak habis. Dah kenyang lah."
("Wah. I cannot finish it. I'm too full.")
:'D
And when he came over again the next week, he asked Grandmumma to make some more the next time he comes.
Ahahahahah adorbs.
Afi as Cyclops.
:B
Dad bought a new fan for my room, and Afi was helping out.
He was so into it, it was really funny and cute :'D
And violent. LOL.
Hazelnut Crunch from The Royals.
I think I had this cake last year too, but it is really good.
I love the crust at the bottom, it's like a little surprise.
You should all try it.
And, obviously, it's from the The Royals because I'm pretty much royalty. :P
Uncle Joe's a February birthday too.

Then on the 21st, went out with Mum to get the one last cake I've been thinking about, and got a free Swensens ice cream while we're at it.
(Ref to first picture)
The family beside us kept looking at our table and it was awkward.
And then they wished me happy birthday.
I think they actually remember what the free birthday ice cream looks like that they concluded it was my birthday.
Also probably because I saw another table getting the ice cream and I exclaimed "HEY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOO, HIGH FIVE!!."
Lulz.
My first ice cream cake!. ^^
It was kinda melting so we just dug straight in. :P

After a year, I clearly had forgotten how delightful it was to receive wishes from everyone.
Certainly made me smile before I slept.
This one's from Atiqa.
I totally LOL-ed when I saw this.
Ahhhh, such good old times, really.
Look at us. :'D
And this one's from Amirah.
Seriously, dont my faces just look...HAHAHA.
I miss my braces.
But I miss these girls more, thanks for digging up these pictures. :P :D
Aaaaaaaand lastly, I got a Whatsapp group named after my birthday.
And it has still remained till today hahaha!.

Thank you all so much for all the well wishes and everything.
Quite a bit has changed from last year, the year before last, and so on.
I really cannot thank all of you enough.
Thank you from the bottom of my beating little human heart, you guys mean so much to me.
I hope all of you had/will have great birthdays as well!. :)

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment