Sunday 28 May 2017

#SAIDINA; Central Perk Sg!.

Hi!
20 May 2017.
I planned to bring Dina for a surprise lunch after yet another Saturday spent in the second home (aka work).
Mainly as a birthday surprise thingy.
It was a pretty random idea/thought, to bring her over to the Friends Cafe.
Central Perk Sg.
Because, out of nowhere, I recalled her really liking the Friends TV series.
Getting there took some time. :'D
Directions look really easy on maps, but not so much once you're at the actual place, and when every other building at Clarke Quay has the word "Central" on it. :|
& I'd actually consider myself pretty good with directions, as long as I can spot the landmarks.
Anyways, after a few go-je moments, we found the place by foot!
Here's a note:
I've never watched Friends. :>
So it did bum me a little that I wasn't able to relate to everything around, from the layout to the Menu.
But I slowly got into it as Dina told me more and introduced me to the characters, etc.
Let's get the food part down first.
Joey's Ceasar Palace Salad with Quinoa.
Mrs Braversman's Cheesecake.
Iced Latte - in Rachel Green & Ross Geller blends.
I loved the coffee!!
Should've tried their other coffees as well, but how much coffee can one take in one serving, right? :')
The Really Serious Break- Up Ice Cream.
We were actually really hungry but oh wells.
They projected the series in the Cafe too, hence I got to watch some episodes myself.
Some of which were pretty funny, I must say. :')
The area where we sat was the 'Set'.
While the area in the picture before this ^ were the 'Directors' area, as you can probably tell from the chairs.
We almost got the sofa but some other hoomans grabbed it. :(
The Kitchen!
You can actually get some tokens (in exchange for $ obviously) and play it!
"How do I pose and pretend I'm cooking?!"
:D




The entire area (Central Mall) made it feel like we were in a different country, you know, like how you'd feel when you're in USS.
We spent quite some time at the cafe too, and then got on our way to grab some actual grub.
Curious question of the day: How do people feel/get full from eating a salad?!
Happiest 22nd to you, Dina.
Apologies for getting you the wrong card game, plus all the instructions and words are in Chinese.
Thought that counts..? :x
Thank you for the past 4+- years of friendship.
Hope I perked up your day (life).
Appreciate you a latte.
^^ :)

Warmest regards
I ALMOST SIGNED OUT WITH ^!!!
Goodness, I work too much.
Ha.

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment