Tuesday 10 November 2015

First and firsts; Crimson Peak + ConstellAsians ft. Rifqa!. ^^ :)

Hi!
With just the mere start of school, I still have time in my hands to enjoy myself and kinda sorta ease myself into the assignments..
Watched my first solo movie, which I (carefully) chose to be Crimson Peak and, well, what do you know~
My feels exactly after the movie ^
Although the picture was taken before the movie heh.
It was a super chill sweather so (Y).
Yeah, wasn't too sure of how to feel within the first forty minutes of the show or so..
But then it got a bit more interesting so all's good.
Yay Tom Hiddleston!! :>

World Drum Night III: ConstellAsians
@ Republic Poly.
My first time watching a live all-percussion performance!
Rifqa told me of this and I thought, why not?
Was told that our seats were the same row as the VIPs and were like oooo yeah~!

But, is it they know that we're Malay so they gave us a corner?
HAHA.
Ngee Ann's Daiko Group!
The groups were really, really energetic on stage.
Like whoaaaaa.
A little odd because everyone in the audience seemed to know the performers but we were like umm..yeah you're doing great!.
:'D
Her beatboxing was awesome!. ^
I liked that they projected constellations on the theatre ceiling, which was sort of dome-shaped too.
Fits the theme, I suppose?
I hope the audience noticed it too. :/ :D
We left right after the show, as Rifqa had suggested, and managed to avoid the after-show-public-transport crowd!
Hee.

Thank you Rifqa for inviting me to the performance!
I enjoyed it quite abit, especially with your company. ^^
Till the next one!!

Happy meal of the week;
Tom Yum Ban Mian + Bandung.
(Almost ordered Iced Bandung here. Of course, Lin, cause there's totally a Hot Bandung, right? Maybe I should try that sometime. Ha!)

Du vet elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment